The Parliament of New South Wales is Australia’s first and oldest Parliament, and its complex of buildings includes the oldest building surviving in the Sydney Central Business District. The colonnaded central part of Parliament House, facing Macquarie Street was completed in 1816 as part of Governor Macquarie’s “Rum Hospital”.
Jubilee Room – Celestial Globe
Fountain Court – Robert Woodward Fountain
Old Rum Hospital